We depend largely on the generosity of our community to continue to operate our programs which are vital for many seniors in Midland.
There are many ways to contribute…
- Give of your time and talents
- Tell what you like to do and when you’re available and we can find a meaningful way for you to contribute.
- Pet food for dog and cat companions
- We prefer 5 lbs bags to allow for easy handling for seniors. Donations can be left with office staff during regular business hours.
- Items for our Texas Sized Garage Sale
- Drop off Instructions – Please leave garage sale items inside the windowed area of the main office. If it is a large item, please leave the item in front of the warehouse at 407 E. Scharbauer, or call to schedule a pick up.
- Heaters (new only), Air Conditioners and Fans
- Please contact our office to make arrangements
- Donate Money
- All funds go towards improving the life of seniors who need help. We work to be good stewards of our funds.
- All contributions are tax deductible
Donate to the general operating fund or to a specific cause. Whether a one time or reoccurring gift, click here to donate or if by check, mail to:
Senior Life Midland
PO Box 80519
Midland, TX 79708
Tributes, Honorariums & Memorial Donations
Honor someone special or the memory of a loved one while helping seniors in Midland maintain health, dignity, and independence through Senior Life Midland. Your donation will make a difference in the life of a senior, just like your honoree made a difference in yours. If you would like to notify someone of your thoughtfulness and generosity, we are happy to send a letter on your behalf.
Planned giving is a way to support Senior Life Midland for years to come, through your estate plan or will. Your thoughtful foresight, generosity and commitment can help leave a legacy of making a difference, right here at home.
Planned gifts can be made in several ways, and they are best made with the counsel of a financial or legal advisor. Financial benefits of planned gifts may include a federal income tax charitable deduction and an estate tax deduction.
Thank you for considering to make a lasting impact on Senior Life Midland and the seniors we can help serve with a planned gift. Please contact Senior Life Midland Development Director, 432.689.6693 or email email@example.com for more information or to discuss Planned Giving options.
The Internal Revenue Service recognizes Senior Life Midland as a 501 (c) (3) public charity. Gifts to Senior Life Midland are tax deductible in the U.S.A to the extent permitted by law.